Welcome to the homepage of the Department of Mathematical Stochastics. On this website you can find information atound Stochastics in Freiburg, the professors as well as the staff of the department, recent information on offered courses, seminars, and talks.
The Department of Mathematical Stochastics is headed by , , and . It has a and more than 20 . More detailed information on current courses and lectures can be found . For information about bachelor or master theses, please contact one of the professors.
Stochastics is one of the main topics in the- and of the Mathematical Institute, and moreover is a major part of the within the Master Degree Programme in Mathematics.
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Becker (Eckerstraße 1, Raum 404, 4. OG, from Feb 10, 2017 12:00 PM to Feb 10, 2017 01:00 PM)
- Value, Size, Momentum and the Average Correlation of Stock Returns
- Prof. Dr. Moritz Diehl (SR 125, Eckerstr. 1, from Feb 02, 2017 10:00 AM to Feb 02, 2017 11:00 AM)
- Nonlinear Optimization Methods for Model Predictive Control of Mechatronic Systems
- Stochastiktage 2018 in Freiburg (Uni Freiburg , from Feb 27, 2018 08:00 AM to Mar 02, 2018 08:00 PM)