Workshops are an essential resource of exchange of ideas and therefore constitute an important part of a mathematicians life. I (co-)origanize(d) the following workshops / conferences
- The German Probability and Stochastic Days in 2018 (GPSD / Stochastik Tage) in Freiburg, together with Angelika Rohde, Eva Lütkebohmert-Holtz, Philipp Harms, and Peter Pfaffelhuber
- Robust Methods in Probability & Finance, ICERM at Brown University, June 19-23, 2017.
- The FWZ (Freiburg - Vienna - Zurich) Seminar together with Christa Cuchiero, Irene Klein and Josef Teichmann
- The Freiburg Ski-Seminar (10. - 12.th of January 2017) together with Carol Alexander, Ernst Eberlein and Philipp Harms
- Workshop on Interest Rates and Credit Risk, Chemnitz, 2011
- Workshop on Incomplete Information and Nonlinear Filtering in Mathematical Finance, Chemnitz, 2009